If you've ever felt like...
- Your clients don't understand the value you bring.
- You're over-explaining what you can do to help them.
- You're not sure what to do to market or sell your service.
- You don't have enough of the right prospects.
- You're adding services and cuttting prices to close business.
...then you have a clear problem: you're not having enough conversations with our Perfect Clients.
The solution is clear: start conversations with more of the people you can help, improve the quality of those conversations, and create a process to do it all on a regular basis.
Consulting Sales Bootcamp (CSB) is an online learning experience to help consultants have more and better conversations in just 90 days. By the end of the program, you'll have one new marketing channel and a sales process to execute with your new potential clients.
I made CSB because I know that referrals alone are not sufficient to sustain a consulting business. I also know that you can get advice a lot of places, but what's needed is action, experiential learning, feedback, and accountability.
CSB is designed to help you take action, and hold you accountable along the way while developing critical, lifelong skills to help you build a sustainable business.
Components of the Program
Online, on-demand videos are organized into weekly lessons with specific activities to execute at the end of each.
12 Weeks of Support
There are 2 office hours sessions every week to accommodate time zones and give you some flexibility in your schedule. You'll also get access to a private Slack channel where you can ask questions and get feedback.
The purpose of CSB is to get shit done. At the beginning of the program, Liston will have a private, 30-minute call with you to discuss your Big 3 Goals over the 12-week program, then you'll send your progress to Liston over email once a week.
All of this is to land more clients, grow, and diversify your business. It’ll help you move beyond a passive, referral-only business, and toward one you control and can exercise measurable influence over.
CSB is a hybrid remote, online training program with:
- Online, on-demand videos
- Live weekly office hours sessions
- Private, members-only Slack group
- 12-weeks of accountability email check-ins
Every week and lesson will have a targeted activity that'll make a real difference for you in your business. If you execute the activities and stay on track, you'll have real conversations with your target clients, practice having winning sales conversations, and pro-actively take more control over your client acquisition.
Here's a typical week in the program:
- Anytime: watch weekly lessons, content, ask questions in private Slack channel
- Office hours: Tue at 8am PST, or Wed at 330pm PST (see it in your time zone)
- Friday: receive and reply to weekly accountability email
How CSB Is Organized
CSB is organized into a 12-Week Year, with 12 weeks of lessons broken into 3 modules, each corresponding to 4 weeks of learning and activities.
Module 1, Weeks 1-4: Have More Conversations
- Know Your Ideal Client
- Build Your Short List
- Start Your Outreach and Having Conversations
- Write Your Sales Story
Module 2, Weeks 5-8: Have Better Conversations
- Sell More With a Service Mindset
- Adopting a Questioning Strategy
- Defining Client Value So They Know What You're Worth
- Keeping Your Clients and Sales On Track
Module 3, Weeks 9-12: Build Your Process
- Nailing the Most Important Part of the Sale
- Making Your Offer a No-Brainer
- Being the Go-to Choice For Your Client
- How to Stay at the Top of Your Client's List
CSB is $700/mo for 3 months, or $1,800 paid upfront. Payment can be made through credit card, ACH (bank transfer), or bank wire.
If, for any reason, you feel CSB hasn't lived up to the promises made, I'll happily refund 100% of your money within 2 weeks. No questions asked. If you don't love CSB, I want you to have your money back, period.
Praise For Consulting Sales Bootcamp
"Provided Me With the Confidence to Sell To People Who I Wouldn’t Normally Sell To"
Bob P, Management Consultant
Next Step: Determine If CSB Is Right For You
- If you're interested in learning more about CSB and whether it's right for you, book a call so we can mutually determine if it's a good fit to help you achieve your goals.
- If it's a fit, we'll schedule your goal-setting call, and get you ready to start.
- You'll receive calendar invitations for office hours sessions, as well as a Slack invite for the private channel.